View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 00:45   Link #31575
AC-Phoenix
Detective

You could interpret it in a way that there has never been a letter yes, but you forgot that Battler still had the head ring wich was inside the envelope. The
red truth also heavily implies that it actually existed:
And none of them misinterpreted a knocking sound. Krauss, Natsuhi, and Genji were not involved with the knock. No one else existed inside the mansion. And that knock refers to the action of standing directly in front of a door and hitting it with a hand.

People tend to overlook that no one ever states in red that the letter was placed there at 2400 or that someone knocked at that time.
All the reds you get is where people have been at that time.

The wording 'the clock struck twelve' and not 'it was 12 am' So it could have actually been 2200 it could have also been 1900, no one ever says what time it actually was. I already read that part of the manga btw.

@Berns game:
I think we should ignore her solution, not the entire game though.

@qno2
No you can take it out of context in this case - if you combine it with the other one. You can interpret it as 'even in the Meta world'. It doesn't have to mean that he is the actual culprit just that he is allowed to lie using purple now.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote