Class: Sorcerer (Lv 12)
Subclass: Aristocrat (Lv90+)
Species: Foxtail

HP: Very Low
MP: Very High

Guild: Darkening Shades
Guild Position: Leader

Gear:

Fancy Cap: Gained by completing a secret low-level quest given by one of the People of the Land (a Noble). Increases Mana Regeneration by two-percent.

Fancy Suit: Gained by completing a secret low-level quest given by one of the People of the Land (a Noble). Decreases Cool-down time by two second for Element spells.

Fancy Boots: Gained by completing a secret low-level quest given by one of the People of the Land (a Noble). Decreases amount of needed experience points to level up the Aristocrat subclass.

Starter Staff***: The starting staff given to players at the beginning of the game. It has been improved to its maximum efficiency. Increases Elemental Spell damage by three-percent. Increases the Mana Regeneration rate by half-a-percent.

Play Style/History

Pre-Apocalypse:
Kuro was one of the best known players one the Japanese server, leading his very own-successful and well known-guild. He was also known for being one of the players with the most information on secret quests and gear. But Kuro never gave out the information easily, even to his Guild Members, requiring people to give him something in exchange. In his earnest for the new expansion pack, Novasphere Pioneers, Kuro decided to create a new character to see if anything new would be added on the lower levels.

Post-Apocalypse:
After waking up in Elder Tale, Kuro quickly deduced that he was on his own, being that he hadn't added his guild members to his new character's friend list as of yet. Additionally, he didn't want any other players to know that the legendary "Secret Keeper" was in such a vulnerable state now that all of this was real. Kuro has decided to start gaining a place for himself in this new world and is planning to secure himself a position as a noble...he just hasn't figured out the how yet.

Kuro's battle style (Post-A) consists mostly of evasion, using the tactic of "if I can't be hit then I can't lose" and mind games. By catching people off-guard or messing with them, it causes his enemies to "stumble" and gives him the chance to take them out with the powerful magic of a Foxtail.

"I have a tail...I have a tail..." - Kuro Chai.
Redleafs is offline   Reply With Quote