View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 18:31   Link #48
sakurakouchiha15
garaa is my cousin

Send a message via AIM to sakurakouchiha15 Send a message via Yahoo to sakurakouchiha15
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-Come one, come all to the "Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character" thread. Here you can post your creations. There's no real purpose to this thread other than to collect creativity from the fans of the Naruto series. There are however a few small rules:

1) ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, I cannot stress that enough.

2) The justsu or character cannot be proclaimed as "flawless" or "beats everything" once put into picture.

3) Have fun (I know it's cheesy but I needed a 3rd non-consequential rule).

-I guess I'll post my own creations first:

Jutsu: Fuuton: Tenkuu Sanpo (Wind Element: Art of Air Walking).
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: By merging one's chakra with the surrounding air currnets the user can walk the air as if he/she were on solid ground.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Great for evading and surprise attacks. However the person must have complete mastery of their chakra flow and the jutsu itself is rather costly and you'll find yourself easily exghausted.
Hand seals required: any single seal will do.

Jutsu: Ougi: Bijuu Bankai (Secret skill: Tailed Beast full release)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Only applies to a Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu sealed within. By activating this the Jinchuuriki can use the full power of their demon by lifting their seals for a certain amount of time, essentially becoming the demon for the time allowed.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Effects will vary with each Jinchuuriki. Great for killing things quickly. Unfortunatelly once the timer runs out all that power goes away and the user is thrown into withdrawl (As in when you use a drug and then suddenly stop. That damages the body.) This can only be done once a day, anymore and the person shall burn in their own power.
Hand seals: All 12 respective seals done in any order twice.
jutsu:kage:kage tsubasa tsukiakari(shadow wings moonlight)
type:ninjutsu
effect: it bring wings of ones back of a shadow color which then shine a light to some one and redoucess his or her chakra to 5%.
Advantages/Disadvantages:it also lets one to tke flight and pull out feathers that can be thown as shurikens but it can weaken its power to 85%.
hand sealsnly 6 seals are used in this jutsu it can be done 8 times only
name:sakurako karasuma
weight:126lb
height:5'2"
hair/eyes:long raven black wit onyx blue eyes
clan:kage hushi
village hidden in the:leaf
sakurakouchiha15 is offline   Reply With Quote