View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 14:40   Link #11
tsunade666

what a darn cliffhanger!!! I still need to wait for a week to know what happens next!

Yui was extremely cute on this episode "you can call me Yui" ah super dere mode is on. We are also shown of Yui's past but really ..... a Takemikazuchi was taken down by 1 fort class. It feels good and looks good but seem out of place. Plus its colored blue. I maybe not familiar with TSF but that one looks special. Reminds me of the blue one that Takaruga used though not sure. I'm sure Tsukuyomi used red and the 3 idiots used white and there are black ones that are many in Sadogashima attack.

Aaah..... I'm not familiar with it so I will not act like I know it but I know that Takemikazuchi packs a punch and cost a lot but it got taken down .... rather easily if you ask me.

Yuuya and Yui's interaction is sweet. Yuuya said that she stop calling him by family and call him by his name. The same can be said for Yui. For a moment at the cockpit scene. It remind me of Yuuhi.

STELLA LIVE!!!!

soviet and un boss are such an a*s. I don't care anymore about them but still bombers are coming and still no laser class around. I'm missing those eyed freaks.

Yuuya being gar and battles the BETA. He sure looks awesome using that knife and fighting the horde. He also shows his skill in piloting but.... well don't tank a destroyer class. It has a hard shell. Harder than a diamond or at least a diamond. I respect that guy. Fighting like that even with a damage TSF. But he surely trash his TSF now.

I wonder if the others will make it in time for him. well it will be sure that he will be saved but on what manner will he be saved. Will he be saved while graciously killing BETA with no weapons left and just bumping and trashing them or just ram them like the destroyer class. He lost his other arm and the hands of the only arm left is already busted with his knife. Yuuya's survival looks bleak.