Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Darling in the Franxx
View Single Post
Old 2018-04-19, 12:35   Link #2432
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Also I don't actually hate anyone. I'm actually quite confident that 02 will undergo some kind of redemption some time during the episodes that are left. Unlike some people here, I actually think she has it in her to change. I'm just annoyed at how much bullshit people are willfully ignoring just because a girl gets naked a few times.
What I find annoying is your incessant need to assume that anybody sympathetic for ZeroTwo must only be doing so for shallow reasons. Stop with the keyboard psychiatry and get a grip.

Quote:
Also, as much as people seem to think Ichigo is some kind of slut for silly reasons. I see absolutely no reason to believe she wouldn't have left things alone if his life wasn't at risk.
Nobody on this forum called Ichigo a slut and nobody wants to listen to your whining about other forums.

Besides, the last episode did make it rather clear that her feelings for Hiro were a significant factor in keeping Hiro and ZeroTwo away from each other. We can tell because none of the other team members were as gung-ho about it and acted more out of loyalty to Ichigo than anything else. If Ichigo weren't in love with Hiro then she still probably would've want to keep ZeroTwo away but ultimately respect Hiro's decision to meet her, just like she forced herself to do in Episode 4. I certainly don't blame Ichigo for what she did though. In the grander scheme of things, she's placed a crappy situation making decisions she shouldn't have to make. The blame ultimately rests with the system they live under that pushes them to these points.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote