View Single Post
Old 2008-10-31, 17:57   Link #143
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Taiga was looking for the picture of Kitamura that wore same expression when he confessed to her on the roof 1 year ago. That's why she is frustrated when very picture that she wanted Ryuji to laminate did not exist despite dozens if not hundreds of photo snapped of him by her. Basically she is trying to recapture the "Kodak moment" that made her swoon, a pretty much reason why she have this obsession over him.
It took a repeat viewing of eps. 3 and 4 together for me to catch that. When she suddenly changed her expression while looking at the pictures, I first thought she may have been having a realization of how nice Ryuuji was being to her and it made her feel flustered and irritated. But then I made the connection when she was explaining the incident to Ryuuji later on the roof.

I think Taiga has already started to develop some feelings for Ryuuji. That seemed evident to me when she was confessing to Kitamura and he asked if she disliked him. Her hesitation there in answering that she did not "dislike" him said a lot, I think (not to mention the "revelatory" gust of wind that just happens to blow by ). And I think it's pretty obvious that Ryuuji has feelings for her by his reaction to hearing her say that. The music breaking in at that point seems to emphasizes that.