View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 16:40   Link #114
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
It's stupid and boring but it's true.
For me it's the opposite, its actually interesting since they fight using their brain and not only some powerups. It's not that i don't like powerups, buti i like more outsmarting wins than overpowering wins since smart fights are rare. Too bad that the Itachi vs Kabuto fight, which involves two smart guys will most likely end in the next chapter. Maybe becuase if it lasted more then Sasuke would look kinda stupid, just standing there like an idiot

Quote:
We're yet to see anything EMS related for the moment, to claim that its level -which are still completely unknown- is surpassed is not only inaccurate for lack of information
We have been told already that the rinnegan is the ultimate eye, and also that the Uchiha founder had a rinnegan which then degraded into the sharingan as generations passed. We also see Madara switching from his EMS to rinnegan and Hashirama's powers when he gets into trouble. Madara risked his life fighting Hashirama just to get his cells so that he could upgrade his EMS to rinnegan, for me that's proof enough that there's a clear power level difference between the two. Of course Madara not using the EMS powers most likely means that these are reserved for Sasuke, so that proves what you say, that these will be used well by Sasuke in the future. But i think at some point that won't be enough anymore. The question is will it be against Naruto or after that, currently i might be overestimating Naruto by saying that Sasuke will need rinnegan.

Quote:
(and for that matter Izanagi and Izanami are base Sharingan jutsu).
I would hardly call those base if the user loses his eye after using them for just a brief period of time. If EMS means that these 2 jutsu can be used without any damage to the eyes then it's as you said, Sasuke doesn't need any more powerups. I didn't think of that because Madara never used it against the 5 kage, but i guess it might be because of plot reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Meaning rinnegan Sasuke would win too easily against anyone who's not Naruto or Tobi so it makes sense to give Sasuke a new EMS jutsu, rather then giving him rinnegan.
I don't think so, if he awakens it against Naruto, as it was the case with his 3 tomoe sharingan eye, then he won't automatically be a master of it, he will be able to use basic powers of it, but not the advanced ones. To tell the truth i didn't like the idea that Sasuke could get the rinnegan. But in the recent chapters there have been many revelations and these all seem to suggest that Orochimaru wanted to have the rinnegan in Sasuke's body. Remember after Orochi fights Sasuke in the forest of death in the chuunin exam, he says that Sasuke will be even better than Itachi. Then there's Kabuto, he has achieved everything, he is very powerful genetically enhanced sage now, but despite that he badly wants Sasuke's body. I think that the most likely reason to this is that he think Sasuke's DNA allows him to awaken the rinnegan, and then Kabuto wants to have the powers of the sage of 6 paths which will allow him to learn the secrets behind the ninja world, since the sage invented all the stuff that he wants to learn.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2012-04-08 at 17:03.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote