View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 00:34   Link #22
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Damn it, this show is brilliant. I got chills, I got excited brain cells, and I even got slightly annoyed. That entire package just makes everything that much more entertaining.

I don't know about everyone else, but I still haven't seen anything that convinces me that Houtarou and Chitanda are legitimately into each other. We saw him blushing at a dripping wet woman out of the bath; what teenage boy doesn't get nervous at that? To me, their relationship feels more like a unique friendship where Chitanda leans far too much on Houtarou for her problems but is overall very grateful to him for it, while Houtarou gets annoyed by Chitanda's pestering but ultimately has a rewarding feeling about helping her. I'm not asking for concrete "holding hands and kissing on the sidewalk" evidence, but I don't sense Cupid's presence looming overhead as of yet.

Whether I'm right or entirely wrong, this episode was so exciting. I don't know what you people see when you say "nothing happened", but perhaps I could suggest letting loose and considering it to be a packaged box of mini-serials instead of it all being tied together? I can definitely agree that if you view each episode hoping that it will all build up to something, then it could be quite boring. However, take each episode for what it is, and then watch another series or do something completely different afterwards to get your mind off of it. That's what I do, and this show is like a weekly dose of adrenaline. It's a burst of visuals, a looming atmosphere, and the promise of mystery which it delivers. Sure, it ain't Sherlock Holmes, but it ain't tryin' to be. Remember those old crime dramas on radio back when TV wasn't a thing? It's like those, but with some pretty epic animations.

Spoiler for Favourite Moments:

I think plenty happened already.
well ok let's go
some points love:
first episode - when she maker her first "geee"(stare" on him and him have a vision on her with longs and beautiful hair with flowers and trap him, show how he get the first feelings of "i can't deny her wish, and him friend saiyng she is the first person he can't say "no" he was away know for aways says "no"

second episode again when she say the cataphrase he says her like a maid and when he gona choose the worsty food she deny and pull him hand to he good one to the point where he can't say no

third episode she say "u can take this like a confession" this means she have feelings for him but dont think is the right time to really confess, something likes "i can't say now i love u but this doens't means i don't love either.

she aways get him hands and pull him to everywere she want, i dont know for u but for me if i really dont like some1 i dont aways says yes and follow some1 to any place without i really want go like him try to show"even if him dont want go just for her get him hand and pull him show how her have him under control".

in the episode 6 when she says the lie about dont want to "spend energy and want to conserve" he just her like a angel and finally fin him soulmate(and get sad after she says is a joke)this show how deeply he liker her, but the problem is he is just a "tsundere" char and like all tsunderes aways try to hidde him love side.

this episode only show how more him like her, and her like him, she just no confessed yet because still have 18 episodes lol and is too early for then become a couple.

for me just to then become a couple is the kiss or confession.

the most awesome part was when she talked about the mix bath like she really wanted "bath with him".