View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 21:27   Link #63
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I can't believe Saki, Yakomaru was lying in front of them obviously and all she does is bite her lips? Why is Yakomaru getting all the chances to fool the humans. it's like I'm watching a drama on TV.... I want that bastard die!!!

In the preview... was that Maria? Where's Mamoru? Kuromitsu?
Because Yakomaru knows all of Saki's secret since he helped both Satoru and Saki when they tried to take Maria and Mamoru back to village and it's highly for me that Yakomaru saw through that if Saki and Satouru didn't take Mamoru and Maria back to village then they will be in trouble. So they tried to cover up their run away from village and only Yakomaru knows that what actually Satoru and Saki did when they were away from village so he is using this as chance to blackmail them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
The fact he helped out our heroes early on has me on his side so I'm really pissed that it's likely he's dead.
So that why she just can't go and accuse Yakomaru as liar in front of commite members. I think somehow Satoru and Saki get away with village authorities by telling them Mamoru and Maria is dead. So it was accepted that they are dead but in reality they are not and Saki is covering this truth and this truth is know by Yakomaru since he must know the content of letter that was written by Maria. Because that colony is now allied with Yakomaru's and he knows this info. So what I am trying to say that they can't just go and accuse him as liar. If she did then its likely that her past experiences would be come to light when Yakomaru tells what happened in the past to commite members. Kiroumaru also helped them to escape and also kept their secret but he was noble but on the other hand Yakomaru is the same also knows Saki's secret but he is cunning and likely to inform on her if she does something that would danger Yakomaru's safety and his plans so she just shuts up and watches Yakomaru's as he is doing as he plases. Anyways that's my rambling so hope I don't confuse anyone or screwed on anything about the info.