View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 06:35   Link #28884
PsychoShion

just some thoughts

Beatrice in the games is really his unconsciousness of guilt that represents his sister. Beatrice is the embodiemnent of all the guilt of battler choosing to not come home to Ange. REmember that wierd question at the end of 4 about battler not being asumu's son??? doesnt that make alot more sense if someone was trying to rationalize that fine you dont realize its me dumbass and im so glad you really arent related to me and are my brother or half brother??? Remebemer what Ange said to battler at the end of 3??? She said remember its not blood that connects you, its your bonds between people that matter. she wasnt allowed to say who she was at the time. I think the end of arc 4 makes more sense now, WHy is battler incompetent????? if i havent seen battler or seen my brother in like 15 years how am i supoossed to prtray him. 1-4 is ange trying to portray battler in the stories, that why he is so different in 5-8. In 5-8 its suddenly actually the person who wrote the stories and his character great or its battler alive portraying himself in the games. trhat explains the genuis battler stuff and logic error stuff. I also never saw battler and beato in a romantic way like most you guys. I always thought of it diofrferently but only now saying it seemed like a brother-sister thing, i mean the aruments and cute stuff they did at the end. The evil witch want me to come home (ange) "Beatrice" in 1-4' in 5-8 beato was an idea that he wanted to bring back but didnt know why. How about this>>>>>????? Battler now uses a culprit like erika to make it seem like a real bitch i strying to get me home, the whole marrying thing but they couldnt get married remember? The logic error??? I believe its because she had feelings for battller but the game knew those feelings although valid as a piece liking another piece, knew that really and in RED she is his sister so those feelings cannnnot be validated. Why was she a detective, cause now 12 years has gone by and she has been investgating the incident. 1-4 is ange reading marias diary and speculating why her familiy didnt come back. 5-8 is showing battler knowing erika is investating him and showing in the game a more realistid villian one who continues to kill the members of the cast continually but its not her fault because she is in the future so everytime she remembers the incident thats another killing thats happening every time she remebers it. IM a wicked witch a horrible witch that what beatrice says as she falls down into the depths of the ocean and drowns. The countless times ange has imagined the incident is why she believes she is evil. WHY does Battler change his view from wanting to kill beatrice because she keeps killing his familiy over and over his guit for not coming home. WHY does he suddenly forgive her? How can someone you hate and has done so much terrible things to your family how can u forgive them? And that fast? Instantly?? He is told THAT CHILD is INNOCENT and the gold is hers. Thats because now everyone is dead and the gold belongs to ange. 5-8 ange has the money and everyone is dead thats why they can play in whatever crazy ways . BATTLER forgives BEATRICE because he realizes it was just HIS SISTER TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM TO COME HOME. the YASU thing that might be ikuto is a way for r07 to take the story in a meta way one way, but understnding the shannon /kanon trhing wasnt about figuring out thats who beatrice is. IT was REALIZING ANGE NEEDED HER BROTHER just like shannon needed kanon to get back and surive, they refered to each other as syblings many times, SO IF THE MURDERS ARE OCCURING AND THE ANSWER IS SHHANONKANON.... that doesnt mean there was a yasu it just means whoever represented beatrice was trying to explain a SYBLING like SYNERGY. THEY felt like furniture........ and all that. The whole yasu thing is a deception. The shannon/kanon thing which tells u kanon is imaginary is explaining basically the whole the that is occuring. A girl who has been abandonded by fate, and no matter how she tries to use the magic she learns she cant bring her brother back but he definately becomes her fantasy person in a way she countless times imagines him going through each scenario, hoping he can figure out what she is trying to say. YASU is a whole deception remeber when ANGE mentions her name and SMIRKS AND SAYS HER NAME is GRETEL. Well gretel is about two syblings that are brother and sister that figure out a way to have a witch destroy herself. THIS whole umineko is ANGE probably writing the first bottles and portraying these people how she could proably as a wish, why not lets throw a bottle in the sea and sea if my miracle can come true. Remebr bern came to see ange, only happens when some wants a miracle not certainty. SO we read these tales of anges imagining these 4 stories and 5-8 is battler's perspective on the stories whether he is dead or not. The end is Ange experiencing what we read in 1-4 and he involvement in 6 so sh started getting wrriten in. I read a theory that ange was the culprit in a physical way like she was on the islane, the whole battler was one day late was because he ended up brining ange along but didnt tell the others. and things happened as they did. So many people say well erika cant be the murderer in 6 because she wasnt in the first 1-4, well she can represent somone which i think people are confusing, these people are multiple personalities, these are just pieces that represent something to someone. In the end Lambdadelta teased Bern with a new game , she nibbed took the bait, and the person who wished upon the cat goddess on top of that tower thinking of jumping off, Ange became the focus, and bern creatted a game series that made everyone believe there was thing transusal person with their organs all messed up unable to love etc this yasu person was the person who wrote this sttuff and actually was one of the participants in theose stories behind the scenes. BUT in truth there is no yasu BERN worked her magic to troll u all to hell and back and at the end of ep 8 you were all like who murdered who and actually did any of this happen or was it just a story or in someones mind? TO be HONest this is my honest thought of this umineko series, PICTURE Miyo Takano in a padded cell mumbling to herself is this reality? AM i still in hell???? ANd lambdadelta realizes Bern never showed up and this endless elegant tale was the imagingings IN Takano's mind. Maybe bern paid her a vist and told her a story like at the end of higurashi rei when she asks little takano miyo if she wants to live or die? She prevents takano fromgoing on the train with her parenrs preventing takano's furture and preventing all of higurashi to never occur. BUt by reseting everything better, she still allowed takano to live. IT was necessry to let her live to prevent to prevent the disaster, but if she killed her then it was not necessary she go on the train and would prevent the disater as well. Bern chose to let her live, and after the torture Miyo caused Rika to let her go was behind mercy. She knew that no matter how much suffering she had gone through, it was worth keeping that girl alive as perhaps she would be able to alliveate her boredom at some point. Risking even meeting takano's future self and still letting her go, shows this that the suffering she experienced from her at some point she might prefer over the endless boredom of the exist, only TRUE WITCHES would prefer letting horrible suffering occur to them as a preventaitive measure to boredom. ITs the poision that kills alll witches, to prefer pain and sorrow and death over boredom proved to the universe this girl should be granted the powers of a traveler and grant her the title of witch. Bern and her adventures,