View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 13:50   Link #83
Ero-Senn1n

At least we got to see the 5 kages taking a good beating. They were too arrogant for my taste, they just learned what's their place. But Kishimoto is doing things the easy way again, by having the bad guys change things instead of Naruto, then Naruto just beats some bad guy and takes the leadership of the completely beaten down ninja world. Naruto didn't have to confront Danzou, as things are going now he probably won't have to confront the kages about forgetting what Sasuke did in the past and let him come back.

Since Tsunade and Gaara have plot shield ( and i think the mizukage has also plot shield because she's young and sexy and is not yet married ) i wonder how will Madara be removed from that place. It might be the usual stupid solution: for some reason Madara decides that it's not worth killing them and leaves
Tobi should not be aware of the situation, neither Sasuke, Kabuto is in a coma-like state. Or maybe Tobi in a desperate situation uses the kyuubi-chakra that he captured earlier, together with the 8-tails chakra captured by Sasuke and the other 7 types of chakra he could do a minor Moon's eye jutsu and that would capture Madara's attantion and he would just rush to Tobi's place and thus the kages survive. Kabuto already hinted that Tobi is probably not loyal to Madara, which means if Madara notices that Tobi wants to take his place then he would be very angry at Tobi.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote