Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 12:47   Link #1859
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Well, Hayate wasn't exactly super-short in As, and when laying down, she and Vita were about the same height, give or take a few inches.
Er, laying down? Whatever you mean, Hayate looks a head taller.
Quote:
By the StrikerS chart, Hayate's 150 CM tall and Vita's 122 CM tall, which means that Hayate, if she was, say... 120 CM tall, grew 30 CM in 10 years.

Which is... *Does the calculations* not even a whole foot in ten years. Just over 11 inches.
30cm in 10 years sounds fine from 9 → 19.
10cm from 15 → 19 is what I'm iffy about because I don't know how Hayate's legs work. :B

Bleh, trying to figure out a height chart when we've only been given two exact measurements.
- If Rein is 30cm and her shoes give her 2.43cm, everyone is slightly shorter.
- If Rein is 30cm with the shoes on, everyone.... is still slightly shorter than what the chart makes them out to be.
Or something. Jeebus, should not be touching the computer with 9 hrs of sleep over three days.
.... lol @ heights anyway. I have a friend who's grown 15cm from 14 → 16. I've maybe grown 10cm at the most from 12 → 19. And we're both female Asians with ethnic backgrounds where the height average is shorter than the average Japanese female.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?