View Single Post
Old 2011-05-28, 15:06   Link #89
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Certainly and I understand your logic I have the tendency to do like you and I would do that more often as well if I could but in this case here I'm just thinking that way for the sake of the project, there's the possibility of some people just forget or not care anymore after Momoyo had been done and consequently the others routes will have a slower pace or not of course I may be wrong but I'm just thinking about the relationship that normaly Popularity X Speed has in another kinds of translations
Ah, well in that case I can understand it. It's true, once people play with their favorite there is a high chance that they won't be interested anymore. Although, some people have to understand that time should be treated with caution. You never know who might loose an interest or something might happen to the person translating it...

Taka should just use the old poll, although that wouldn't be fair to others as Momoyo would win then. Although maybe she should, she was 2nd place on previous poll and was leading for quite a while in this new one, until all this crap happened. Whatever he chooses he won't please everyone.

Anyway, I really hope next PV from the anime shows us the male gang and some of the supporting cast.