View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 01:34   Link #4178
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
For Obelisk ze Tormentor.
Wait, am I talking about something else? It's just the same things you posted, except with a dose of what really went on behind your supposed "joke list". You are getting riled up essentially because SEED was telling us otherwise of a random "joke" romantic point. So who's missing the point now?
You’re the one who still miss my points. Let me repeat this again: I was only talking about interaction between Kira & Lacus, not everything else behind it like what you shoved to my list as replies. One example of your out-of-context reply: Lowe saving Lacus (behind the scene), so how’s that has anything to do with Kira & Lacus' interaction? Interaction means exchanging words and acting toward each other, don’t you know that? Does Lowe’s action change Kira’s behavior toward Lacus & vice versa? That’s just one of your reply to me, there are others with similar fashion.

See, you don’t get my point right from the start. And if you still don’t get what I mean after this very post of mine, then why bother arguing me at all?

Btw, whenever you lost to an argument, you directly ignore it and talk about something else. For example this one:

Eidolon
“Did he know about how Murrue's last loved one/boyfriend died? I think he did? In that case, Mwu should KNOW that trying to do anything akin to how Murrue's last boyfriend died is a definite no-no (seeing as Murrue is still hurting and traumatized from it). Yeah, they're in the military and accidents happen, but actively going in the way of a photon beam when it's a lost cause is probably the stupidest thing to do, seeing how he forced Murrue to see him die right in front of her eyes.”

Monster
“So instead you want Mu to let Murrue and the Archangel crew just die in front of him?”

Obelisk
“My answer is exactly the same with monster. Do you want Mwu to let Murrue and all Archangel’s crew to be blasted to their deaths just so that “Mwu doesn’t cause further trauma to Murrue”? That is idiotic coz: (1) Mu didn’t have a choice except to protect her since he loves Murrue so much; (2) a traumatized lover with a chance of getting better is A LOT better than a vaporized lover.”

Eidolon (directly changes subject from “Mu’s no-choice action” to “complaining about Archangel vs Dominion showdown”)
“It was a heated battle, everything was blowing up all around them, and god forbid those 2 battleships decided that hell yeah, they should have a showdown with all those pretty lazers, and disregard the entire fleet they belong to. I don't know, why exactly did those 2 engage again when they were probably needed to give support to their own faction? I didn't see Ptolemaios single out a battleship, nor have I seen the Diva do something like this too, it must be just a CE thing.”

So here, the question asked to you is basically :
“According to your own complain, what do you suggest Mu doing which will result in a better outcome?”

And your answer is:
“It was a heated battle, everything was blowing up all around them, and god forbid those 2 battleships decided that hell yeah, they should have a showdown with all those pretty lazers, blablabla yadayada..”

Seriously, your answer to that question is "everything blowing up, etc"?
What kinda answer is that? And that’s just one example from all your posts.

Sorry, but if that’s your method of argument, then your reply does not worth my time. Until you can be more focus and stay on context, I’ll refrain from replying to you after this.