View Single Post
Old 2006-08-02, 08:27   Link #89
Lost

Lol! Aren't undead Satanic!!?? Anyhow, I was thinking that you all battled for control of the different SCA's clubhouses. (and no more on this from me too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
I am also slightly annoyed by the recent wave of anti-mecha fanboys. I mean, sure, you like nice, relationship-based, slice-of-life anime, good for you, but doesn't mean that the other genre is automatically bad just because it is so. Some mecha shows are pretty good imo. Sure a person is justified if s/he only likes romance (or only drama or only action or only adventure). But since anime nowadays is all of the above, it makes more sense to like good action, good romance, good drama, good adventure, the best from each, and the best at them all.
Actually, if someone wants to be an anti-mecha fanboy, he's my guest to be one. What I'd hate is if the anti-mecha fanboy thought that his was the only correct view in the world and went around trying to convince everyone who would care to listen that mecha is bad for you, dont watch it because it sucks, etc etc.

Basically, I'm fine with anti-mecha fanboys (or anti-haruhi fanboys, or pro-mecha fanboys or whatever fanboys) that do not try to dogmatically influence others to see it their way.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-08-02 at 08:40.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote