View Single Post
Old 2009-09-23, 21:23   Link #334
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Actually, this would probably be one of the better ways for this franchise to go once it gets back to sequels. Regius is clearly far from your ideal military/political leader. And while many of the officers of TSAB strike me as good, decent people that simply value law and order, I think that the upper echelons of TSAB are more than a bit shady. It's not enough to justify a rebellion at the moment, but the series could easily go that route. If it did, it could make for a good test for Nanoha and all - fighting against an all-encompassing system of countless soldiers and high-tech military hardware instead of against a set target.

You could also get some intriguing internal divisions, much like Civil War over in Marvel Comics. One of the good things about Nanoha is that this is an anime original anime... meaning that the sky's the limits; you're not bound by source material. The anime is the source material.
Hmm, they have created such a extensive world to be explored. This would definitely help take advantage of it. We could get glimpses at many diffrent planets and people. I usually never object to concepts (unless it's like something gross lol); usually with enough creativity and determination you can create great stuff from the most ridiculous ideas.

But I hope that they will continue the tradition of having more grey than outright evil like Jail. Ok, Precia was evil, but she was nuts anyways. Good and bad in Nanoha is mostly summarized as one side being Nanoha and friends, and the other side being people she hasn't befriended yet. You will be her friend, whether you like it or not.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews