Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-20, 14:32   Link #1997
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I think what the object is matters less, the point of such a gift is that it's hand-made, a lot of time and effort went into it. We're also living in a time where items that aren't purchased and/or professionally done are becoming increasingly rare (at least, in this part of the world) - to receive something from someone, especially knowing that it took more than a few minutes of their time, is big.

Of course, not everyone will appreciate it. Some people don't really consider that a lot of time and effort went into crafting the item that they just received, and they just think more about whether it suits them and whether they can use it. It really depends on the individual, then... but everyone likes to receive gifts and little surprise showings of thoughtfulness and care.
+1

( )

I don't know about you people, but I still continue to sometimes do hand-made gifts to the persons I cherish. Of course, as Ledgem said, not everyone would appreciate it, but what's important are the feelings put in it, right? At least I believe in that...

Whatever how much money it worths, 0 or $10000, what's important, I think, should be the value that you personally attribute to something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Emperor View Post
I still don't understand, what happens to the person who isn't so good looking, is it futile for him to find someone?

If it is, the human race is really sad, trully.
You should read what people wrote in the previous posts about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If I am wrong about all these, I will still be right on one thing : The female gender is still one of the world's biggest mysteries.
Each person is a kind of mystery
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote