View Single Post
Old 2007-04-25, 10:07   Link #8
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeffs13240 View Post
I know these games were all the craze the while back, I used to neglect and make fun of people who joined the any kind of hype (harry potter for example)
When i first played it and found it was rpg style i was totally hooked. It was fun and catching new pokemon was pretty cool (sometimes i wonder if i could be reincarnated in fantasy world pokemon world would be up on the list)
by the way anybody played the new pokemon game for the ds... is it like the first games? how many new pokemon are in it? how many old school characters are in it? i'm quite intriqued
I'm not big on overhyped things either (not big on Harry Potter, and I don't watch any uber-popular anime), but I've always been quite a Pokemon junkie

I've got the new Pokemon Diamond for the DS, so to answer your questions: it plays like earlier games in the series, but with a bunch of new game mechanics, abilities and semi-3D environments. There's 107 new Pokemon (for a scary total of 493) and I have no idea if there's old school characters in it, since I'm avoiding looking up anything plot-related. That's assuming you meant human characters, of course, 'cause there are lots of Pokemon from all previous games in there somewheres.

Yeah, I'll stop nerding it up now
Morganchan is offline   Reply With Quote