View Single Post
Old 2006-02-11, 15:50   Link #349
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf
I just saw the ep24 and Jesus... the animation sux big time. The latest eps were bad but ep 24 was the worst. So badly drawn.
I have this theory. Let's say that the "more-or-less" A animating team worked for most of the episodes and made 24 of those based on the crappy Shuffle script. Ok, we have 24 made episodes and they begin to air. After ep 21, there is a general discontent about the whole Kaede-Rin-Asa resolution, so the only thing they could do is get another animating team working for one week on an alternative half for episode 24 and move a bit back to the classic harem anime ending (ok I picked a girl, but all others are free to keep trying). Needless to say, they messed the animation pretty bad cause they were in a rush

IF my theory were true :
1. The writers actually CONSIDERED the fans (which they didn't) so they tried to give SOMETHING better in the ending (well, the second half of episode 24 WAS bearable in terms of script, it was even good at times -> see Ama-Two Kings encounter).
2. Episode 24 had a much more crappy ending (I can't even comprehend how crappy that had to be to be redesigned, considering how the whole series fell apart from ep 21 and on).

Oh well, guess the mystery of Shuffle failure will remain unsolved.