View Single Post
Old 2006-12-17, 04:32   Link #38
Slayerx

y'know, atasuki members in general shouldn't be on that poll, i mean, within 100 chapters i think its pretty much a given atleast one of them will die... if not more...
Though picking from akatsuki... i'd say hiden, kakuzu, or Deidara... all three of them we've seen in action and saw pretty much what they can do, and they each probably don't have too much left for us to see... So far i don't really forsee anything new coming from hiden or kakuzu... Deidara on the other hand, i feel like he's still got something left to show us; though we'll probably see it in his next fight, and then he'll probably die shortly after... i ruled out kisame cause i think he's gonna die not too long before itachi does, itachi ofcourse will probably be one of the last to die...

Though i think it's a bit mroe interesting to look at who might die out of everyone else though, otuside of akatsuki... grant it though, that can be rather tough to guess whne looking at the good guys... Kishi has shown that he's willing to pull some punches to keep characters alive, such as chouji and neji... and some like Asuma and sarutobi don't really make me feel differently about that...

and i can't help but think that Kishi's probably gonna keep all the kids alive... They may all get close to death but in the end, naruto and and the others will probably live to see the end... If Kishi kills off anyone, it will be just adults and villians...

Quote:
To tell the truth, I haven't found any mistakes tsunade has made yet, any major screwups.
agreed... her decisions and choices of movement have been rather sound for the most part... i'm not sure many other would have done much differently

Quote:
Her ample chest! She's like 50 or something
For fanboys, the fact that she's hot is the only thing that matters

Quote:
deidara will be killed by garaa/temari/that other sand guy
right now... i'm thinking it's gonna be Sai... Battle of the artists
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote