Thread: Licensed Shangri-La
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-13, 16:23   Link #94
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
If the storyline is properly executed and can entertain well, along with very good character design, Shang could turn Gonzo's luck around this year.
Yeah, I hope Shangri-La can pull all of the different pieces together. That would certainly be nice, Gonzo could certainly use another classic.

Quote:
Last time I've seen a boomerang as a weapon, it was with one of the characters in Inuyasha -- and that show is one of the least of my favorites.
Ah I forgot about her, right Sango with the giant heavy boomerang, I pretty much hate that show, also she seemed to be at best a sidekick fight-wise from the moment they actually recruited her since I don't remember them really showing off any boomerang moves since Inuyasha got practically all the "wins" in the various episodes I slogged through on CN in between their other shows. Even though it's pretty different that might be the most recent boomerang weapon I guess.

Quote:
Let's also hope that Shang's storyline blows off doors more than just great artwork (and polka-dot pantsu) to ogle at. I'm giving this one a chance.
Yeah, agreed, this is obviously the big key, so I hope it does!

Nice artwork.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2009-03-13 at 18:32.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote