View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 10:49   Link #40
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think those words are not talking about herself, they are mostly hopefull words. Aiko can't make her move until Shin is free from any feelings toward any person. Aiko is not really followingf her own hopes, she needs to get out the relationship with nobuse before she stand a chance with Shin. If she actually gave up on Shin, she really is hurting hersellf by still having feelings for Shin.
You can't forget the one you love with another person, more with that person being your best friend. Darn I want to find out how did Aiko get stuck in that relation so BAD. She is a messed up girl if she could not tell Shin no when he asked her to go out with Nebuso.

Now talking about this later episode, I can imagine how Nebuso got Aiko to go out with him, he is easy to jump to conclusions about people going out. He already is talking about going in double dates with shin and hiromi, just because he saw Shin and Hiromi walking together. Wasn't he pairing Shin and Noe the other day by just walking together. So I still will go by my theory that Nobuse just thought of Aiko as his girlfriend and eventualy the title stuck and aiko never had the courage to break the guys heart.
In my last post I was actually trying to explain her motives and to certain extent, why she has ‘accepted’ or is more willing to accept Nobuse’s feelings, though it does involve her relationship with Shin. It makes more sense to me the fact she might be trying to forget about Shin now that she seems more open to “move on” with Nobuse, but as you pointed out, this situation might be hurting herself or it's already hurting herself.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote