View Single Post
Old 2011-04-07, 10:53   Link #9555
tsunade666

My thoughts on railgun....

bring railgun II on! I want more SATEN!!!!!

To be more precise. I like the manga and how they did it. And from the start. And even if you trace back from the beginning of toaru threads here in index sub forum of animesuki. I'm a fan of Mikoto. I was like kyaaaaaa is misaka while I saw her in Index S 1. I totally like her when she shows up in the first season of Index and like her to in her own series.

But when Railgun anime starts.

Okay first episode Misaka kick ass! she fires her railgun to blow up the car. Poor guy she picks a fight with the lightning princess. But then after that episode introduction of judgement. Then Kuroko is also a likable character and also more uiharu is also fun.

We are also having fun on guessing what her power is. We or mostly thought it's about plants because of the running joke about it. But as the anime goes on and shows. More like the thick brows girl with invisible power. I was who was she? then after that the introduction of the swimming club. I was oh I saw those 2 kohai in the manga. I was also a bit happy on it. But what happen to the original time on the manga? because I think it got jumbled up. But people said that it's alright. Then the anime shows the episode about a bunch of thugs in the cafe restaurant. It should be an episode where Touma shows up to save those thugs. Its the beginning of the index series to begin with. Its the prologue of vol 1 of the novel. But where is Touma? I only saw Mikoto pawning a level 4 girl. And I know already how strong Mikoto is.

I'm starting to get irritated there. I can say that it's the beginning of more Mikoto. Then the timeline got messed up that I don't know anymore what's happening. the level upper arc that should be done with a episode 1 or 2 got extend by lot. It mostly consumes the first part of the series. Then episode 13 is a fan service episode that's pleasing for the fans. I also watch that episode. I like it when Uiharu likes snakes. But ... what I ....... just ..... hate or irritated on railgun that I'm not expecting more on it. I will just watch it on spare time and unlike before when it starts that I totally love it.

Then after that arc. Saten's emo mode starts. I totally like the development of Saten a level 0. It shows the feelings of a level 0. They also show the skill-out background though I don't care anymore what will they show up. I just want more Saten.

Mikoto's character is........ well she likes to help. But when she gets in trouble she doesn't ask for help. Like in the end of the series with the... I forgot the name of the arc. But I like the girl introduce in the end of the series. The one with weak telepathy? Not sure because I only watch it one time. But she is also interesting. And also Saten and more of Saten.

Then in the last episode. They show a nightmare frame which I saw in code geass. Nice they also do a divine buster of nanoha. Firing a big chunk of metal to blow up the nightmare frame.

Overall for Railgun manga = nice. And for the anime of railgun. . . .............. I don't hate it but I don't like it. I'm neutral on it.

As for Mikoto.............. bring on more SATEN!!!!!!

you know the lack of Saten in Index S 2 kinda disappoints me. Even a cameo in the op would be nice. Like what they did in S1 op.

EDIT:

And also I hate it most when they ask for more Mikoto even though it's index. I also got into fight with Chaoz in the Q and A thread about it. And it all started in a question of about more mikoto in index.