View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 23:17   Link #73
Lock_n_shock
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Having a modded PSP myself, I find that it is an amazing portable system. It does what it sets out to do, being multimedia friendly, and a gaming device. However, having experienced the difference between a regular PSP and an modded one, I can say that there is a vast difference with just how much you can get out of your PSP.

Let's face it, the PSP doesn't have a good gaming library when stacked up against the DS - who in my opinion isn't all that good either in terms of games - and a lot of it's hidden functions, that really do make stand out, are for the most part inaccessible without custom firmware on it.

With that being said, I love my PSP, even though I use it for many other reasons - works great with my PS3 too - I think if you can get it, and then mod it, then you've got yourself a good travel mate. If you don't like modding, and just want to buy games, then I think your going to be running out of them quickly, since the PSP doesn't have many good games.
Have a modded one is better in my opinon because then you could just download that games of of other system for it....or the games that are available for it. Its cheaper.
Lock_n_shock is offline   Reply With Quote