View Single Post
Old 2008-02-08, 02:42   Link #1
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta

☠ Graphics of unasuvas.

Hello! I've been experimenting with graphic art for a long, long time & I just thought I could share some of my latest icons & stuff with the people of AS. Most of my artistic tastes stem from hanging around LiveJournal too much so you'll mostly just see textless, borderless icons with selective color. Hell, I think it's artsy

I take requests though, so if you want borders & text, I'll try to be flexible.
For now, I'll show you guys my latest icons from the fandoms I'm into at the moment. If anyone wants to snag any, feel free to do so.

[ Digimon Adventure ]
Spoiler:

[ Digimon Adventure 02 ]
Spoiler:

[ Digimon Savers ]
Spoiler:

[ Pokemon ]
Spoiler:

[ Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro ]
Spoiler:

[ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ]
Spoiler:

[ Umineko no Naku Koro ni ]
Spoiler:

If you saw the Majin Tantei Neuro icons, you can also see that I can color manga pages as well.
Spoiler for examples of my work:

So... I could use some constructive criticism. I seriously love it. Tell me how I can improve on making icons, coloring manga, etc.
Oh yeah, and if you want to see a lot more of my work, click on the banner in my signature and you'll be directed to my livejournal. All my graphics entries are public so no registration is required or whatever.

Requests for Coloring Manga
I do like coloring manga but I have a few guidelines if you want to make a request.
☠ Let me know if you have a specific scan you want me to color or if you want me to look for a scan that fits a given description.
☠ Specify whether you want the page to have a certain color scheme, a certain text, etc.
☠ Be patient! It takes hours to color manga and it usually depends on the image size.
-Two page spread can take up to 7 ~ 10 hours give or take.
-One page can take 3 ~ 5 hours
-Small parts or panels can take 30 minutes ~ 2 hours
☠ I'm usually available to color manga from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. Pacific time.
☠ If you want me to change anything on your finished product, let me know as soon as possible because I save the .psd for two weeks at most. After that I delete it and the only way to edit the finshed product is to color it over again... and I really wouldn't wanna do that.
☠ Let me know if you want the .psd well.

Tutorials
Soft Icon Coloring & Exclusion Icon Coloring

Last edited by unasuvas; 2008-03-09 at 23:27.
unasuvas is offline   Reply With Quote