View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 09:38   Link #3985
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I'm starting to dislike GoL. First, they cut all of Une's badass scenes and now that Heero is responsible for Darlian's death, they've also screwed half the plot over. Relena haters will have a field day when she starts following Heero around because then she'll really come off as a lunatic stalker with a crush. -__-
Otto's death also looks rather pointless compared to the series and that Onegell dude can't aim worth crap it seems. Or maybe he just hates Zechs' hair? And even though it's not supposed to be amusing, Darlian looks like he's been tugged in with that wall on him.

Anyway, more FT pics:

Sooo, are Heero and Relena cousins or not? As per standard they have to be related, the question is just how close. As for the pairing, we all know incest isn't a ship sinker in FT from the first chapters, so it's not like anything would change. xD -cue massive squick-
Also, who's the dude that looks like Treize?

EDIT: Forgot this. Man, did it crack me up.
Spoiler for more Snow White goodness:
Now, this surprises me a little... I really thought that only Katrina had a thing for Heero Yui (politician), but both sisters?... a little too cliched, don't you all think (reminds me of a anime called futakoi)... and besides, is Heero Yui even interested? Anyway, I suport Katerina

Anyway, now i'm confused; which of the twins "died" (faked her death) in order to pilot Wyvern, and which took the name of the other as leader of Sanc? And regarding Wyvern, is it really true that the residual personality in it is the Cat? what about its pilot

On the other hand... IkuzeMinna, dude, I'm kinda hating you now... just kidding, but When you posted the spoiler of snow white, I really thought that it was an spoiler for THE Snow White Gundam, not that damn picture I've found on the web, and that really pisses me off. Again, no hard feelings, its just that I got my hopes up a little

Last edited by Javiersansano; 2012-03-14 at 09:39. Reason: Wrong name
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote