View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 07:06   Link #2092
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
It needs to be said that Hitagi appears to be kinky in the sac, and she is hinted to be bisexual. She also admitted being a fathercon.
Araragi has loved Hanekawa, things just didn't work out between them. In the end he loves Senjougahara more, but it's not like he doesn't feel anything for Hanekawa.
A friend of his girlfriend, and his junior. And Kanbaru in the end warmed up to Araragi.
He said to be the happiest when talking with Hachikuji.
A friend of his sister Tsukihi. It must be noted that Araragi at a certain point pretends attraction for younger characters so that the reader can have fun.

Sengoku admitted her love for Araragi was just a crush, and she was probably just imitating Tsukihi's affection for her older brother. Even though she decided to kill Araragi, she became annoyed at fighting him when he tried to visit her everyday, and sometimes she even pretended to be away.
Araragi is once caught daydreaming of marrying Karen if she wasn't his sister.
She is the one Araragi would want to have beside when dying on the battlefield.

Basically, all girls in one way or the other love Araragi. The only ones he ever considered seriously were Hanekawa and Senjougahara though. The ones most important for his life have been Kissshot who gave him the will to live, Hanekawa who taught him how to love, and Senjougahara who inspired him to think of his future.
I did read the in-depth summaries for Koi and Oni so I was aware of Nadeko and Mayoi's resolutions but I wasn't sure about Nadeko's real feelings for Koyomi, that they were just a crush that got out of hand (and if they were modeled after Tsukihi's feelings the sister's must be pretty strong as well).

Shame about Hanekawa though, I do like her more than Hitagi xD (then again I was never into tsundere and abusive types).

I'm actually most surprised with Koyomi's daydream about Karen, was not aware of that one.

Thanks for the info.

BTW I heard Oni's supposed to be the last story (not last book) with the following being set before Oni, is this true? Cause if it is and after reading Oni's spoilers...there's still some foreshadowing and I kinda figured the ending would involve Koyomi, Hitagi and Shinobu more...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote