View Single Post
Old 2007-05-22, 00:44   Link #303
madarabe
Dunamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
From what I've seen so far, it looks like it'll be exactly like A's in terms of physical extras; a soundtrack CD with each volume, and special packaging if you get the first press edition. In terms of what's on the disc, though, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think I might order at least the first volume on CD Japan this time as well -- I ordered it three weeks ahead on Amazon for A's, but still didn't get the firstpress. :/ For this show, I imagine the demand will be even higher, so I really hope they print more firstpress editions... Anyway, I'm looking forward to it (though, as you say, the wallet is not... )
I assume that another Cover Box for the dvd again for the 1st press, similar to the 1st season & 2nd season 1st press dvds. 1st season cover box is white, 2nd season is black, and I wonder what is the colour for the 3rd season cover box will be.

Extras on the disc? well, after watching the previous 2 seasons of the Nanoha' dvds, I wouldn't expecting much of extras in it. I guess it will be just the same as usual; textless OP/ED, misc promo clips, clip of Lyrical Party and cast' interviews in each volumes.

Doesn't matter, because i know I'm going to buy it anyway.

I'm hoping that there will be no more whateva cards for the Nanoha StrikerS 1st press edition dvd. At least the trump cards from the 1st press edition of Busou Renkin is pretty useful.

いっぺん 死んでみる?
madarabe is offline   Reply With Quote