View Single Post
Old 2004-05-13, 15:43   Link #31
Kracus
Cute Killer

Send a message via AIM to Kracus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
True. And I'm not even going to waste my time discussing the sex part, since everyone has their own principles and valuations regarding that. However, I would just like to point out, that while it's only been a year since Haruka's coma, it's also been a lot longer than that since Mitsuki had developed feelings for Takayuki.
Regardless, she still betrayed her best friend. She didn't like takayuki in the very beginning, Haruka did. That's why Mitsuki did what she did to become friends with him. Realize she started developing feelings, the right thing to do would have been to express that to Haruka. She didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
Add the complicated matter of Mitsuki standing by his side during his worst days, her imposed self-guilt and what she feels for the guy, and you'll have a complex situation that cannot be pinned down by one person alone. We may have our own opinions--but in the absolute sense--who are we to judge something like that?
I agree it is complex. And it may just be my opinion, but it wasn't the right thing to do. That can be shown by how much drama occurred afterwards. It was complex and she made it even more complex (actually both of them did, takes two to tango).

Also 'absolute sense'? You mean relative since you wanna say we can not say anything cause it is only relative to our opinion and can't apply to someone going through that. Because in common sense, if she was a friend, she would have done what she could to help him back on his feet and not help him stay in a rut and babysit him. Shinji's aspect is also felt cause he wasn't shown doing anything. He just left Takayuki behind.

blah I gotta go.
Kracus is offline   Reply With Quote