View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 02:36   Link #2396
Knicknevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Isn't Kyrie alive in episode 3 past the 1st twilight? Could it be possible that the reason Rudolph doesn't tell Battler his secret about his birth in episode 3 is because he wanted to tell it to him when he's alone?
Hmm. That is possible. But when Rudolph mentions it in Episode 1, he talks about it to both Battler and Kyrie, saying he wants to talk to the two of them about it. Thats why I've been assuming it's something Rudolph knows but Battler, and presumably Kyrie, does not. The hook about Rudolph getting in touch with some snoops we saw in Episode 5 makes me suspect that this might be something Rudolph only learned recently. He certainly didn't learn anything useful to use against Krauss, did he? He already knew Krauss's businesses were failing one after another.

Still, maybe he wanted to get the two of them someplace private and never got the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
It's Rudolf... I don't think he's capable of taking very much seriously. He was probably exaggerating.
But he was killed... Doesn't seem like much of an exaggeration after that happens, now does it?