View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 01:38   Link #51
zibi88

well I got little diapointed after seeing ch32.... another filler chapter that doesnt bring much to the story....

In ch31 Ikaros was happy when her master showed that he was worried about her... Nymph was happy that she can stay with him too [and that he sayd he is her master or something like that]... and boom she has her wings again and can fly..... not mention that Aegis broke her master's chain becouse she couldnt agree with his evil orders... so now she might jon the pack too and make tomoki her master like the 2others that are happy to be with him [she might want to feel the same happiness like the other 2]

so im kinda sad that it doest bring anything new to story after this chapter.... hmm I was wondering about that macho guy [judas]... at last pages then the president thx him... we see his back and lots of feathers....... could it be that this guy comes from the other world above.... time will show... but seriously I dont know thepresident intentions at all.... first she was gloomy while drinking tea.... and at the end she is happy to have hanging naked tomoki on a tree.... (is she jelous of him or something...but she shows this in strange way...like he has so many girls around but he doesnt pay bigger interesti in her... no one around shows romantic interest in her so she might want to use tomoki of some kind of replacement.... since he has so many so strange people that she is a good fit to be between them too xD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote