View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 02:25   Link #21342
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedicardi View Post
Well yeah, I can do "epic themes," I guess, but I'm up for some nice clean rhythm guitar backing up some MIDI stuff. I think if you listen close, you'll hear some clean guitar playing under a lot more VN songs than you might think, particularly the more high budget ones. But yeah, I'm up for whatever you need.
Hmm. Well, we'd be glad to have you, since we need all the help we can get, although to use you in the first place we need a goddamn composer first.

...Have any other musical friends who like Haruhi? >_>

Quote:
I'm just not a fan of gender bending in general, I don't follow it or care for it for any series, you know what I mean? I don't really dislike it either, I just don't care for it XD
We're using the original cast too, you do realize, right? In fact, I'd say that, although the genderbent characters are more important, they get less focus than the main cast does.

Quote:
I said I don't like fan fiction quality writing, does that make sense? Just boring "what if" stuff, rather than actually trying new things and not just trying to please one's self. I think what you've wrote here is very interesting, so yeah, just nevermind what I've said XD I'll leave the writing to you guys I guess, hm? I really like your paths/choices. Very creative and fun.
I'd be very flattered if you'd actually read through the whole thing. Some of the later scenes, particularly on Day 3, are the ones I'm really proud of And yes, I understand what you mean by "fanfiction quality" writing... although this is fanfiction, I'd like to at least think I'm a little better than most of the denizens of ff.net.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote