View Single Post
Old 2010-07-03, 19:29   Link #13
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Noda - He is an incredibly loyal person, and unconditionally affectionate to Yuri. He wields my favorite weapon - A halberd. His weapon of choice and the scene following (the 100-die combo one, if I have to be specific) immediately made him my favorite character.

TK - By far the most interesting and catchiest character I've seen in a long, long time. His character goes above and beyond eccentric and hits comical from time-to-time.

Shiina - Regardless of her lack of screentime, she got my attention every time she showed up. One of the things I like about her is she tries to make up for her failures. An example is her balancing a broom on her fingertip so she could increase concentration.

Iwasawa - Cool and level-headed is what I like most. Since she was able to disappear very early on, she still makes it on my list because how emotional and moving her songs were. All and all, she is an awesome character.

Naoi - A lot of people may dislike him for his arrogant and God complex, but I sincerely like him because of how symbolic he is. The situations he cause are humorous. (Example: Clothespin.) His cool but arrogant yandere attitude is a plus as well.

That's it for me.