Thread: Licensed Log Horizon (novel)
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-06, 11:47   Link #2976
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Not to be selfish, but can you give a brief summary on the Log Horizon stuff that was mentioned? Or just some highlights? I couldn't really understand it when I was looking through it >_<;;

I feel as though, even though I hate to admit it, this season will be one-cour. Volume 7's end is actually a pretty good place to end if they're just going to have one-cour, while Volume 8 is less so because it leaves Nyanta's side on a cliffhanger and introduces a lot of terminology that would be unknown to anime or light novel-only readers.

On the flip side, they might make it two-cour by featuring Kanami's side story between volume 6/7 and volume 8. If they plan on putting Kanami and -her group- in the Drama CD, they've probably already selected VAs for them, which has a whole range of implications. I just hope they don't troll us in the Drama CD and have Kanami talking the entire time.
Well, I don't entirely understand what's said so I daren't make any comments of my own. Very often I find that speculations run faster than fact (especially troublesome when people stubbornly stick to their own interpretations even with the facts right in their faces) and I really rather not spread inaccurate information if I can help it. It's best to direct this link to someone with proficiency in Nihongo instead.

The part in the interview that talks about Season 2 is as follows:

Spoiler for Interview: Season Two:

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote