View Single Post
Old 2014-08-28, 20:28   Link #366
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heir of the Void View Post
Oh, you're that Heir of the Void. I've been reading your works since I found your Arpeggio of Blue Steel fic on Fanfic do net. I am quite impressed so far with Creature of Shadow. Really liking how Tomohisa Kaname goes badass and hoping Homura will play a major role in the war on Incubators.

Still, one thing I have to say: I hope your inclusion of that Seraph mech doesn't foreshadow it becoming stupidly OP and the "be all and end all of future warfare" like some mecha become. Really starts to irritate me, IDK, maybe I can't willingly suspend disbelief enough, but in truth, the human body is about the worst design for a vehicle you could think of for most scenarios. Still, in this case, I suspect is is justified by Maria's wish modifying the universe to allow it. Still, I'd like to see more advanced weapons systems for the Creature of Shadow universe, such as fighter jets, tanks, warships etc.

Finally, I hope you don't give up your Gokukoku no Brynhildr fic. I quite like that one as well (Yes, this is the same 119 who commented on SEALs in the Darkness on fanfic.net. Still, I suspect the Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Infinite Stratos fics are dead in the water. Am I correct?
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote