View Single Post
Old 2015-11-29, 20:50   Link #374
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Random Madoka Magica crossover inspired by a musing on hated fictional characters.

Specifically Kyubey, I can think of only a few other fictional characters as hated by the fan base, not just anime mind you, fictional. One of the most well known of these is probably Joffrey Baratheon from the TV series Game of Thrones/ Song of Ice and Fire Books, and it's these two that inspired this.

This idea concerns my crack thoughts on what would happen if the two most hated characters described above met, and, naturally, Joffrey, like most humans, would not even notice Kyubey was there, and Kyubey would instead be naturally be drawn to the potential Puella Magi/thermodynamic-exempt despair reactor that is Sansa Stark...

So, this crack crossover that, knowing my record with fics, may never be written was born, if anyone cares. The thing will likely consist of a series of one-shots, each with a different character, including the cast of Game of Thrones, plus at least one OC from the peasant classes.

An Incubator in a New World (Working Title)

Plot synopsis: Kyubey ends up in the world of Game of Thrones, and makes contracts with a number of potential despair powerhouses. Very easy to find in spite of the lower population, given that it is a very bad fictional universe to live in!- rampant poverty, pre-industrial feudal society, oppressed peasant underclass, constant warfare, average life expectancy ~35 etc. The initial "trailer below:"

Note: any errors with regard to astrophysics with regard to planet description are my bad- let me know and I will try to fix them as best I can. This is mostly intended as Incubator technobabble.
Spoiler for Incubator Transmission/Trailer/Potential First chapter:
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote