View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 19:32   Link #116
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I guess I'm the only one who's world isn't shattered by the ending of Lucky Star. It was enjoyable, but there are so many other shows out there to watch that are just as enjoyable that there's no need for me to feel that it's the end of an era as some are calling it elsewhere or that nothing is worth my time anymore. Plus with a new Gundam series around the corner I'm in better spirits then I've been in over 2 years. I'm movin' on down the line with no regrets. I wasn't as attached to Lucky Star as most (in fact there were a number of things I didn't like about it), but I just feel that no matter what it's not healthy to get to hung up on something and that moving on is and always will be a part of life.

Speaking of what is coming up, I should mention that Clannad isn't the only series coming out in the fall folks. Sometimes I wonder whether people are up to date with what's coming in Fall 2007. If not, Deathie wrote a post about it, so you can check that out. Kaoru Chujo also has a list up on his blog with commentary and information. Shounen, Mecha, Sci-Fi, er...loli, mystery, pretty much everything. The picks haven't been this good since the 90's. 2007 has been the best year of anime since the turn of the century. I truly believe it.