View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 11:02   Link #39
Kirarakim

Wonderful episode and I am not really worried about Ringo X Shouma because despite the talk about 1st man and woman what it seemed both Shouma & Himari were looking for was family.

The thing that is still confusing is how Kanba became part of the Takakura family, but I guess that will be cleared up next week. Part of me wonders if he is (and Masako & Mario then by extension) related to Shouma but as a half brother.

Although I guessed the possibility of Kanba & Masako being related since episode 16 (when Masako mentioned 4 of them being a family again) I think this was the biggest misdirection of Ikuhara's. I mean Masako did not act like she was trying to get a brother back in those early parts of the series. I even shipped them a bit but now I am content with them being brother & sister.

And really what is Mario's role in all this going to be?

Even though Shouma had his Emo voice again I loved that he shared everything with Ringo.

But really the flashback with Himari & Shouma was wonderfully done and very heartfelt but I wish they didn't have to do that to the cat.

edit: Yep I also definitely see the connection to Murakami's style.