View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 01:44   Link #265
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

"Smell"? I can "see" a 2nd season, considering the pacing so far

We've only had one thing happened to the protag, and that was his circumstance that led to his (supposedly) first conversation with Rias. We've yet to have the character specific episodes, the swimsuit episode, the hot spring episode, the rated r-18 episode, the....er I mean...

There's also those BDVD specials too, so perhaps the pacing was slowed to accomodate additional seasons if this first one takes off in sales, so yeah, more boobies Akeno isn't a bad thing to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
The summary is similar to Horizon from last season: "Stuff happen, but I am a horny joke of a protagonist... sooooo boobs and asses..." and here is the difference, since one gropes them every single episode, while the other never did so in the first one, at least
Well..... at least Issei slept in the same bed as naked-Rias

Toori only slept in the same shop as Horizon. So, add to the fact Toori only touched boobies that were covered, eh I'd rather sleep in the same bed as my naked waifu than touch a random girls rack and get a retaliatory strike to my body. Well...... not that I wouldn't want that to happen to me....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote