Thread: Licensed Kara No Kyokai
View Single Post
Old 2006-12-28, 02:01   Link #21
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quite a few updates in one day. ^^;
This thread is updating at 2ch speeds too.

To save people from jumping pages: http://www.karanokyoukai.com/
Never before has a 404 error irritated me so much (trailer).

They're handing out Rakkyo shopping bags at Aniplex's C71 booth (Aniplex is the production company, while ufotable will be in charge of animation production).

The fact that it's going to be a movie and not a TV series is actually somewhat of a relief for me. When I mentioned some of the concerns about the novel in one of my earlier posts, I figured it would be difficult to maintain any kind of tempo if the anime was going to be a weekly show.

For a 900 page novel featuring relatively slow-paced developments, a full-length movie seems to fit the bill better than a 13-episode TV series. Of course, it all depends on the expertise of the production staff though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
Badass girls in knife fights are always a treat to watch
I'm actually more interested in the various scenes (Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream, for example) that combines to give Shiki that 0.1% dereness. Keep your eyes open or you'll miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
That reminds me. Is Ryogi (and I guess all Shiki personas in the Nasuverse) an expert in all sorts of melee weaponry? Or do they just prefer knives and katanas?
The Ryougi bloodline is another one of those wacko families like Nanaya. It's probably best not to spoil anything for now though.

Shiki simply likes knives and katanas, that's all. Not much else you can use to cut those lines anyway. ^^;

Last edited by Sushi-Y; 2006-12-28 at 02:16.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote