View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 00:34   Link #21679
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
SAO got a huge boost from its anime. Although I predict that it will sell good enough after this year, I doubt it will sell as much as this year. BTW, if you look at the individual volume sales, SAO vol 1 sells the most instead of the later volume, which indicate the major spike in sales is from new reader of the series drawn by the anime instead of its recurring one, which indicate that it will most likely decrease next year when the anime ends and a major decrease in new reader happen(add to that, not 100% of the new reader this year are going to continue following the series)
If it's a battle of attrition, SAO would lose- but because of Progressive, they could potentially milk the series for years to come.

Quote:
As for Index OTH, looking at the individual volume sales, since it's the later volume that get sold the most, we can deduce that this sales number will continue even next year since the reader base has stabilized and the number of sales for Index series depend solely on how many volume Kamachi is going to publish next year.
January (NT6) - 2 months - April (NT7) - 2 months - July (NT8) - 2 months - October (NT9) - 2 months...

Kamachi on speed.

Then in between those four intervals we'll have 1 IntelVilla, 1 HO, 1 Waltraute

I'm still waiting for the sequel of whatever it is that he finished in three days...

Quote:
And on the subject of that list, I predict that Biblia is going to get a huge boost in sale next year, probably another 1-2 million sales(assuming the author writes at least 2 more books), since a tv drama for biblia has been announced to air on January and it will surely attract even more new reader.
Lol screw Anime, jump straight to live action!