View Single Post
Old 2006-01-13, 01:53   Link #10
Alpha123

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Including this series, I now have seen 6 different shows from 2006. I can now say I've found a good series from the year without any reservation. Here are some screencaps reduced in size who might want to see how the show/character looks..

Spoiler:

The following screen caps for the Shuffle-fans to bait them into watching this series..

Spoiler:

Btw, the first thing that struck me as the heroine appeared in the full view for the first time: Hey, that's Shana from Shakugan no Shana! Reasons for SnS-fans to watch this series.
I'm a SnS fan and I actually did just pick up this title just because Rika looked a bit like Shana (especially the novel covers) and the fact that I'm a sucker for a good romance. Storyline looks solid and the character design is attractive to me as well, this has defiantly worked its way into my Thursday "must see" line up, fills the Shuffle hole quite nicely. The opening and ending musical scores are really good in my opinion as well, extra + there. Sucks that we have to wait a whole two weeks before we can see the next episode (stupid tennis matches lol).

BTW, that boxcutter analogy is hilarious.

Last edited by Alpha123; 2006-01-13 at 03:37.
Alpha123 is offline   Reply With Quote