Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Overlord Season 3
View Single Post
Old 2018-09-20, 12:15   Link #747
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Let's be fair. Ainz is here neither to ruin nor save. He is here to rule, he declared as much back in Volume 1.

Quote:
Excuse me, you criticized Ainz's utopia project just because it would be ruled by Ainz's NPCs and ignore GreyZone's idea that those like Albedo and Demiurge can be assigned to do something that aren't related to human management after the utopia is founded. But anyway, they are totally loyal to Ainz and will never do anything that will harm his utopia regardless of their own feeling.
But Ainz still doesn't know some of the stunts pulled by Demi though. I guess we will have to wait to see Ainz's reaction when he does.

Quote:
It help to reduce possible casualties in the working-with-the-nobles scenario. Since most of them are irredeemably corrupt, and working with them means giving them more power, they will just use that power to brutalize more people like Tsuare and to keep them in the position of power, likely rebel against Ainz to, if he try to "weed them out" like you suggest. And in that civil war scenario, more people will get killed.
I really wouldn't argue that working with Ainz reduced casualties. Ainz is not immune to this. Moreover, some of the nobles aren't corrupt, they are just stupid, and Ainz likes useful-idiots. Never mind that the subded Eight-Fingers now work under Ainz, still doing what they used to do, they are just working for Ainz now.

On the other hand, maybe there is a better way to approach this, but Ainz is not required to seek that 'better way'.

Quote:
The problem with your argument is, Ainz forbid his NPCs to do unnecessary evils so that future players won't antagonize him.
I really think Ainz already moved beyond this.

Quote:
Like when Ainz forbid Solution to eat innocent children.
Not that she needs to. Nazarick magic allows the regrowth of limbs to be harvested...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2018-09-21 at 07:49. Reason: Deleted spoiler answer.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote