View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 02:23   Link #115
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGAzIoD94 View Post
That is one of the reasons that I favor Kaname though. I know that others don't exactly share my opinion, but I like the characters that are hard to read, and mysterious. It interests me. Seeing a certain character put on the image of kind and polite, but also having another part of him hidden from everyone else: I think that gives more reason to want to know that character. It makes me want to figure out more about who the character actually is.
Also, I agree with you that Kaname is hurting very much. The anime and manga, both give valid hints of how he's feeling. I feel that if more people took the time to try to look beyond Kaname's normal behavior, they'd probably also feel interested in the character. I think the most people are distanced from him because most of the time, none of them try to learn more about who the character actually is.
I share your feelings. With Zero you know everything that going own in his mind because he shows you. You always see him suffering. It's either pain from the change. He wants blood. Shizuka's come back. He hates himself. He wants somebody to kill him Yuuki's a Vampire.... etc

Kaname has been through almost as much crap with his parents murderd and the council and Yuuki but he rarely ever shows it. You have to look deeper. He's a puzzle. It makes me more sympathetic because he handles everything with such a stoic and dignified manner.