View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 23:24   Link #1106
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
P-chama!! *glomps*

I love your Reimu. The colours give such an autumny feel - fits the season perfectly (at least in N. America ). The other two is very nice too but I feel the colours may be a bit too saturated?

*looks around...* ehh? Where's the tea, P-chama?
*serving a purple colored tea just like before... ^^* here... oops forgot the cake... >_< will get it for a while..

Thanks, the original plan for that one was to make a sunset sig like but yep the autumnish feeling is really present there... ^^... didn't notice that earlier on, that the vertical thingy is really saturated too much... XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Reimu!! <3 she's my favorite Touhou character.
Both sigs look very nice

gifts? Really, pat-chama? How do you have time? *is impressed as ever*
hmm once I get PS back if I do in time I need to make you a gift sig before you go! Patchy I think!
^^ Thanks Illu-chama..

Yep and heck I only arrived awhile ago, and just started 3 hrs earlier.. now I must rushed the things up.... Lol you won't be impressed when you saw me rushing things up lol... XD... too many tabs searching for pics in my browser...

Don't worry about the gift... really happy for the thoughts ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I have to say than the Reimu one look really great and the Remilia's is good as well.

And once again, thank for the gift, I really appreciate it even if I am not using it for now.
( BTW Aniki would be more appropriaate than Anego you know... )
No prob... just keep it, as a memento from another touhou lover lol... XD

Nope Anego (boss-ish gangster like feeling is really suited for the great Chimuts-sempai lol) have acquired it from a certain shounen manga..

and thanks btw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
lol, even graphic designers themselves request stuff here.

Patchy is really the boss of all of you. <3
Nope, it's the opposite, they're my boss so I'm making them some signatures lol... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Wow I love the new update! It's good to experiment with dimensions Though something about square-like dimensions just irk me personally Maybe try some LPs with those dimensions instead? Anyways keep up the good work Pat-chama! :3
Oh Ren-sama!!!! been a while >_< hahaha, box sig looks weird isn't it lol... XD I'm using them on my cell that's why they're like that... XD...

btw is it just me or your rep exploded a lot, omg... proof of superiority? lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Only because the first image link that I put isn't actually being "obedient"
^^ Haha maybe imageshack shortcircuited bec. of the extreme nsfw of that first pic lol.., I thought I will look around my back again and placed my laptop at the corner so that there will be no disturbance while working at yours... whew... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroSora View Post
heya Patchy the sign monster XD wasnt here for long to check your works. Now when i saw, Id like to ask you to stop making so good signature coz i will stay breathless XD
Who are you? lol............... just kidding.... WOLFIE!!!! XD...

You're back ^^, glad to see you back again... and I'm not a monster... I'm a witch ~_~.... wahhh can't stop since it's like a automatic ability of mine XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
Yay I can't wait to ride on one! But... I never ride a broom before, will I be alright?
Pachan is a meanie!! although I can say the same for me~ I have fun teasing you here~ XD and somehow it's kinda fun getting teased by you too... what am I saying... *smacks*

*dodges* But I am right, am I? *grins*

Don't worry I will not get bitten... because *puts on armor* I have this suit of armor!
that reminds me... you have not told me your e-mail yet!!
ohoho! you really liked to ride one eh? *grin* maybe I'll let the broom spin and spin till you become dizzy XD...

Nope I'm not a meanie XD...haha... what's that never knew you were an "M" anego!

*sob* yep you're right.... you're bullying me this time >_<

^^ will pm my mail to you later on... XD hahahahmmm thinking *inventing some armor softening cream* wait for a while then I'll let you taste this invention..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
I've been studying how you make your sigs and i was wondering if i could request one if its okay with you? So i can see what the picture will end up in your hands :3
Hmmm, hope you can knew how to get it... sadly I'm not accepting request anymore since my days around here is really limited from now on... so sorry... >_< there are much more better artist/designer in this forum which you can learn their specific skills and can help you achieve a much better signature than I am.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post

i love this one its a shame i cant use it here
>_< yup it's a shame, since when you crop that sig the effects will be quite limited and never as hmmm good as the original one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatsu-chan View Post
can make me a sig.... using any of those>??? pls...
First of all Z-chan, you must use spoiler tags for some big pictures like that one, or you can simply put the thumbnail code.... it will distort the forum and some moderator will notice it if you'll continue like that...

2nd... sorry but request have been ended last week, so remaining hours that I'll spend will be for my friends here ^^...

oh and there's a big hearted person who can do that right Tong-sempai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
I think High-quality transparent images are better for this kind of request... This is evident just by looking at her style
And Patchy is busy enough to have time to deal with rendering.
And if that's the case, I'm offering myself to do so.
See, I think he will help you, and he's a great designer also ^^

----------------------------------------

3 Gifts.... currently on break *just breathing for a while lol*

PM-sama/Sage-sama/Riki-sempai

More will come later on... ~_~
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote