View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 12:47   Link #64
tsunade666

fabulous max! and truly electrifying but even with those words are probably not enough to show how magnificent this final ending is. It's really superb that it will be forever etched inside my heart. Though it's kinda sad that I didn't understand most of the symbolism unless I read on the forums on what it meant. It kinda lost in that department but even so it manage to reach out into me or it's audience.

The final episode from the very beginning excites me to no end but leaves me with a part in my heart that's been torn apart. It's kinda sad ending. Sweet but sad and truly a bitter sweet ending. I could probably take it and understand that they sacrifice themselves to save Ringo and Himari but it hits me really hard when the people they left behind doesn't remember them at all. The physical evidence are even wipe out. With the picture and such of those two. It's kinda sad and... a sheesh what a scene to be remember. The final note with "I love you" from your brothers really hit the jackpot on my heart. I can't stop the tears now ;_; really sad ending. And in the end Shouma and Kanba are together with the endless ride of their new lives which is also the beginning but they are still dead and people who fear death won't be able to attained the apple of fate. The sharing of destiny and the changing of destiny. Such strong love and emotion in it when Ringo shout out the magical phrase. It's really electrifying moments. And Sanethoshi is left out and even Momoka are onto new journey. Masako thinking that it's all just a dream with Mario back to health but probably in her head. She still remembers Kanba.... or so I wish. It's just so sad when Shouma and Kanba where forgotten and remove from the world.

This event is so dramatic and it felt much stronger than Madoka being removed from the world. Well at least in Madoka's case. Homura was still waiting but for the brothers.... ;_; so sad Himari with the help of number 3 leaving behind the stuffed toyed which she treasure behind with a message slips inside it's tummy maybe a bit manage to remember those two but it looks to me she still doesn't remember in her memory but in her heart. She was crying. And the finally with the two brothers which are left out of the world taking a new trip to the new world.

Kanba's last few words are truly magnificent.

The end and the beginning ;_;