Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 00:11   Link #23450
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The reason I say that was because I couldn't help but interpret that from Gyokuro's character and her actions leading up to this point, so far Gyokuro has displayed great strength and of course her youki sensory abilities, but that might be all that shes got, which is why I said she was all talk and no show, I don't mean it to appear that I'm underestimating her.
Even so, it would be most unwise to dismiss the abilities she has in her possession. They're not just all talk. And I doubt the heroes will take her lightly, especially after everything she's done. Saying an elder vampire is all talk and no show is a good way for a shonen hero to get himself killed, if not worse. We'll see how Tsukune handles the challenge before him, not to mention within him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, in my opinion, Inner Moka is definitely going to have more appearances in the future arc's.

As for Outer Moka, well based upon the developments so far... I think we have no choice but to have some tearful goodbye scene for her, near the end of this arc.

And... it's not caused by the fact that the seal has been broken by Gyokuro... it's because of the other function the Rosario has.

In other words, after the introduction of those vampires injected with parts of Alucard, and Tsukune's "change" that started occurring in the latest chapter... I don't see the solution that Akasha used to "solve" the Alucard problem, working anymore.

Basically, the Rosario is the only object remaining that can ... more or less, keep Alucard in check, and assuming that they get it away from Gyokuro, and since I doubt that anyone present on the scene, who would be strong enough to defeat Alucard, I don't see Mikogami or / and Tohou Fuhai returning such an important item to Moka, just to "revive" her Outer personality.

After all, it would be a pretty illogical move on their part, since Moka and Tsukune are definitely going to continue having contact with Fairy Tale / the Masked King, after this arc is over, and having the Rosario in their possession, would just make the "enemy" try to take it away from them, again... returning us to the same ... or maybe even worse problem then the one that we currently have.

Naturally we could be introduced to another plot twist that will cause some more changes, on the topic of Inner / Outer Moka... but, at the current moment this is what I think about this topic...
Hmm, yes that sounds very feasible. Sad, but true. But what happens after they escape with the Rosario? With the Rosario in MK's hands, he can unleash Alucard anywhere on the planet he wants, at anytime. Unless the heroes can formulate some way to incapacitate Alucard so he can't do any damage for the time being, having him fully awake is just not an option. Unless, as you theorized earlier, that's how humanity becomes aware of youkai again, and the series takes off in a whole enw direction. Could be.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote