Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 01:09   Link #23453
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

Hmm, yes that sounds very feasible. Sad, but true. But what happens after they escape with the Rosario? With the Rosario in MK's hands, he can unleash Alucard anywhere on the planet he wants, at anytime. Unless the heroes can formulate some way to incapacitate Alucard so he can't do any damage for the time being, having him fully awake is just not an option. Unless, as you theorized earlier, that's how humanity becomes aware of youkai again, and the series takes off in a whole enw direction. Could be.
I think that "incapacitating" Alucard would be as difficult as defeating him.

Unless, Akasha and Mikogami would appear on the scene, in someway, I don't see how that would be possible, with the group's current members.

As for this being the plot to reveal the existence of ayashi to humans... well, that would be a pretty extreme way of doing that, which would definitely increase the "serious" aspect of this manga (since I don't see the group fooling around, when the humans and ayashi, would be just a step away from engaging in a full open war).

Like you said, it's possible, but at the current point, I would like to think that this option has a small chance of occurring.

@Voceane

I think that's unlikely... due to the fact that I doubt Alucard's current body, can return into a human shape... and Outer Moka having Alucard's "current body" would be a real turn off, for Tsukune.

Not to mention, it's too convenient ... and seems like something similar to something, that the thing which shouldn't be named *cough*anime*cough*of*cough*R+V*cough*... pulled off, near it's conclusion.

Finally, I think that "Outer Moka's" function is more related to the "seal Moka" part of the Rosario ... which needed to be broken, in other to awaken it's "control Alucard" abilities.

I know, that there are a few mysteries reaming concerning the Rosario, but that's what I think, based upon the "confirmed" information that we currently have.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote