View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 15:54   Link #31601
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
You can't be serious.
I am, Except you can provide a clue as to wwhere Kinzo's corpse was hidden the entire time and another one that it has never been moved. No matter what in several EPs it was necessary to move the corpse at some point. Either to burn it or to make sure nobody discovers it when entering the study. So yes the body was indeed moved around.
Depending on the way it was preserved fingerpointing would still be possible, as Rigor Morts is LONG over.

Quote:
Battler sees George's corpse in the main story of EP4, and everyone else's corpse in the EP4 Tea Party (excluding Kanon of course).
George: Did he examine the body? Did we get a red that he was dead at that time?
Tea party: Magic scene not trustable
Kanon's EP4 red: He has most likely no body of his own, so this red shouldn't be taken to literally imho.

Quote:
Except that he's the 9th victim, implying 8 people died before he did...
I agree with Haguruma, the order doesn't necessarily mattr if there is no stake attached to them. In EP 3 Rosa was for example the sacrifice for the birth of the new witch.
Which would have normally been the last one (replace revivial with birth for this episode), yet her corpse was discovered before the others.

"[...]
She was the sacrifice for the birth of the new witch. "
Source: http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Rosa_Ushiromiya

Quote:
Virgilia didn't provide that red. It was the Seven Sisters of Purgatory.

anyone looking at George, Jessica, Maria, Rosa, or Genji's corpses could confirm at a glance that they are dead doesn't apply to people playing dead or otherwise alive. The red says you can't mistake a dead person for a live one, but you can still mistake a living person for a dead one.
[/QUOTE]
Shes uses a different wording than i wrote down, the contents are the same though:
EP 5 Manga Ch 19 Page 15
Virgillia: It is impossible that they are playing dead <- referring to the George, jessica, Maria, Rosa and Genji.
The sisters saying it doesn't make it less credible btw.
She gives 3 more reds btw.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote