View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 23:19   Link #59
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I guess I just don't get the humour here, or something.

Not to say that the show was not enjoyable... far from it, as even though I don't get the jokes, I like the character interaction. But dunno, compared to the other heavy hitters this season who did, Little Busters didn't live up to my expectations.

Well a lot of the humor in the first episode was with the guys being so stupid (Mostly Masato.) that it is meant to be funny. Call it, "A lot of horsing around." if you will. To address your issue, it is tough without crashing into a rule about spoilers... Just by looking at the OP though, you can at least tell that half the characters aren't introduced. So just to re-iterate others, it's just the first episode. So concerns about the theme(s) of Little Busters, even the type of gags aren't all going to be clear in the first episode. How that pans out will rely on what parts of the source they decide to adapt. I think that's the part of the show that's a mystery to all of us, and what will make or break the show. As far as the production values, like the animation quality,that probably won't change too much, but will be the most discussed thing the first episode.

I don't think anyone is ruling the show a cannot watch because of the animation quality, soanyone disappointed by the first episode should watch at least a few episodes to understand more about the meat of the story and get to know the personality of the un-yet introduced characters before dropping.

Uhh it's getting very hard to make any type of reply to address any posts with concerns about the first episode without them getting deleted or banned. I'll probably stay out of this thread, because it seems to be for anime only viewers.